Friday, July 17, 2009

July 17, 2009. (by Alan) Well tomorrow is the big day when we take off for Scandinavia. I recently obtained a small 'netbook' computer and was not going to take it on our trip, but after reading Kristen and Basil's blog from Peru today, (andefam.blogspot.com) I decided it would be a good thing to do. I am all packed up except for my pj's and tooth brush (literally), so it should be smooth sailing in the morning. I just spoke to Jeanne and she is fully packed also, so we are ready to go. I will try to keep you posted on a daily basis as to our adverntures.

2 comments:

Emily M said...

I look forward to hearing about your travels! What an exciting trip. Enjoy! And thanks for giving me your blog address. We'll link to it on our blog, if you don't mind. Love you both!

Holm Life said...

Thanks so much, it will be fun to see Scandanavia through your eyes. I appreciate Jeanne's help the past few days on the phone. Instead of saying, "Welcome to my world-- deal with it!" she has been so kind. Don't spend one minute worrying about Mom-- all will be well; she is doing better as she gets into our routine. Yesterday and last night went much better and I'm making her take pain meds which helps! :) HAVE FUN!! And we'll look forward to your posts.