Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Copenhagen, Denmark





































































































The pictures are not coming out right with the text, so please bear with me.














Well, here we are at the Airport ready to leave on our trip to Denmark. We left our car at Diamond Parking so it would not be out on the street at home while Larry Izzi worked on the basement, becaujse he needed the driveway to unload equipment and materials. We had a four to six hour flight to Atlanta, and a two hour lay over and then a ten hour flight to Copenhagen. I thought it was interesting that so many people were exercising in Denmark.


I think I will just add some photos, and try to edit them and add text when we get home.

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

Awesome, dad! Blogger definitely takes some getting used to. Sometimes it makes me want to pull my hair out. Call me and I will tell you what little I have learned about it. I can't wait to hear the captions that go with this post. It is cool to see some of the sights I recognize from the videos we watched. I especially want to hear about the Christus. I'm glad you had a fun trip. Love you a lot. K